Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Disappointed with Jess update

  1. #21
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....she is already on her way back. I figured I had to send one of them back, and I would rather have a big chest (I did pull out some stuffing, but even the sewn part was smaller) than a dot on the arm and really messy hair. I don't really want her to be gone for the time that it would take to send her to the hospital, and I would be annoyed that I would need to with a brand new doll! Thanks everyone.

    Shanna
    crossing fingers

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't every feel bad about returning things to AG. I once made 3 returns for a Bitty Baby item that was defective. A a nice woman in customer service told me "Don't worry about it, we don't want inferior AG products out there". We are paying for quality, so don't accept anything less.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •